Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
Updated: Oct 20, 2019
Incredibly easy and healthy #quinoabreakfastbowl for the entire week!
-3/4 cup dried quinoa
- 1 tsp almond/peanut butter
- 1/2 banana sliced
- 1/2 nectarine sliced
- super sprinkles (chia seeds, hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, flaxseeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds, walnuts)
- Rince the #quinoa, and cook it in boiling water for 13 minutes, let it sit for 2-3 minutes, then rince again in water.
- Serve the quinoa in a bowl, place on top sliced banana and nectarine (note: you may garnish with any fruit you like or have at home).
- Add a teaspoon of almond or peanut butter and spread over the bowl.
Note: you can cook more quinoa to last you an entire week and store it in the fridge. Enjoy :)